Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

TJ - Kiwi Sport Snag Golf Session

Hi everyone,

This morning on the 15th we have finished doing kiwi sport and it was amazing doing golf. Hugh was our instructor for our session. I know his name is Hugh but when you pronounced his name Huuug. We got into 10 groups of 3's & 4's. The first instruction was to get our partners and go to one of the targets with the tennis balls. We all have to take turns trying to get a target and say smek when you got a tennis ball stick on the target. Later we made it challenging by face own body where your good had is, so if you're right handed so you face right, if you're left handed so you face left and you roll the tennis ball like holding a cue.

Our 3rd in instruction was to make the hula hoop in front of the target mat and we had to try and stop the ball inside the hula hoop but before we were able to do that we had to do a special day for NZ and it was Shakeout so when we heard the alarm we had to Drop, Cover, Hold but we were out side so we Drop and Cover. Then we came back we started doing it and one of our partner had to do something for room 1 so we had to play with 2 players and I was with my friend Lolo. But we carry on playing and I beat him with 2 points, we just add points to make it really challenging.

Our last instruction was to take away the hula hoop and put the cones in front of the and aim inside the cones and it was horrible for my because I keep missing and Lolo got 8 points more in me. He beat me with a lot of points because my aiming was no good, I think I was tired so I sat down and just watch Lolo get most of his balls inside the cones, Lolo got bored so he wanted the target mat so I put replaced the cones with the target mats, I kept tricking with the cones and he was getting a little angry so I stop catching the ball with the cones but I was just having a little fun, later on Hugh or should I say Huuug told everyone to gather up and said goodbye to us and when we went upstairs I just realise that all we did was about golf practice how you need to line up your arm and when your swing it's straight.

HERE IS A SHORT VIDEO OF US PRACTICING OUR SKILLS.

SNAG GOLF from Tamaki Primary on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment